GRANDSTAND HOSPITALITY - DUCHESS'S STAND PRIVATE BOXES
Engravers is our most exclusive, polished experience at The 149th Open.
With a stunning location overlooking the deceptively difficult Par 3, 16th, you will always be at the heart of the action. This is the hole that cost Thomas Bjørn the title in 2003 and where Tom Watson landed a hole-in-one in 2011. Before or after your meal, you are ideally placed to get out amongst the crowd and walk the course.
You and your guests will be treated to the finest cuisine throughout the day including mid-morning champagne and canapés and a four-course à la carte lunch.
- Located overlooking Royal St. George's challenging, Par 3, 16th hole
- Stunning views from the upper-level balcony
- VIP parking pass (1 per 2 guests)Official Open admission ticket with fast track entrance
- Souvenir programme and order of play
- Full TV coverage of play
- Air conditioning
- Welcome lounge and hospitality hosting staff
- Private tables to suit your group size
- Access to purchase 18th Green Grandstand seats (subject to availability)
- Exclusive Open Gift
- Player Q&A
- Full English breakfast, warm pastries, fruit, smoothies and the morning’s papers
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Four-course à la carte lunch featuring local produce
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea is served as your group returns from the course.